I understand the stresses and strains of modern life. My own role in a global company brought with it tight deadlines and the expectation of delivering excellence as standard.
The pressure can be immense. We often have to work hard to deal with everything that gets thrown at us and can get used to masking what’s going on inside. I understand this only too well. As a therapist, I will be able to support you while understanding the struggle that you may be facing.
I worked for over 3 years as a therapist for Bucks Mind (www.bucksmind.org.uk), counselling adults with many different issues. Buckinghamshire Mind prides itself in providing a high quality one-to-one counselling service. I have also worked with young adults, at Connexions, which allowed me to get first-hand experience of the issues young people are facing, such as the impact of cyber bullying and recreational drugs use.
I have been welcoming clients at my room in Wendover since 2015.
I hold the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Therapy
- General Certificate in Online Counselling Skills
- General Certificate in Hypnotherapy – Endorsed by the BACP